Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Miley Cyrus's marriage with Liam Hemsworth had 'too much conflict'

 


The singer continued: "I had so much and it was all gone, every song I had ever written was in that house. Every photograph of me that my parents had given to me, all my scripts, I lost everything.

"And so in trying to put that back together, instead of going, 'Oh, nature kind of did something I couldn't do for myself; it forced me to let go,' I ran toward the fire.

"Which is not abnormal, a lot of animals do this and end up dying, like deers run into the forest. You're attracted to that heat and me being an intense person and not wanting to sit with it, and not wanting to go, you know, 'What could be purposeful about this?' I just clung to what I had left of that house, which was me and him," she added.

Despite the couple going their separate ways, Cyrus says she has no hard feelings for Liam.

"I really do and did love him very, very, very much and still do, always will," she said.

Post a Comment

0 Comments